Monday, January 28, 2008

{photography exhibit}

hanger t1 • boulder municipal airport

Comtemporary5 Boulder has brought together four artists in hanger t1 at the Boulder Municipal Airport. Despites 90mph winds on Friday night, the show opened with more than 150 guests and 10% of all proceeds from opening night were donated to BMoCA. The space reminded me of Site Santa Fe and PS 1- two of my favorite places to see art.

My favorite work was by Antti Keitila. His methodology is to first paint a canvas with highly reflective enamel paint and reflects the subject onto his canvas and takes a pictures of the reflection.

The show is only up for four days so tomorrow is your last day. It is definitely worth a visit.



a photo of my daughter, madeleine, at the art show
taken with my iphone

No comments: