Thursday, July 30, 2009

Happy Anniversary

Four years ago, Casey and I got married at the Blueberry Hill Inn in Vermont. The day was perfect - blue skies, family, friends, beautiful flowers, and delicious food. Geoff Hanson was our photographer and documented the day from getting ready to cutting the rug.

I love my wedding photos and the images bring us back to the day that we started our live together. This is one of the many reasons why I love photographing weddings to preserve the day forever. It all goes by in a flash and it is so wonderful to have all the big and small moments captured to visit again.

Happy Anniversary Sweetie. I love you.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow...time flies. it seems like we were just at the BHI. we still have your save the date magnet on our fridge, but as you can tell, it didn't help me remember your anniversary! happy belated. love you two. xoxo.

stacyZ said...

Happy Anniversary you two!