Saturday, April 18, 2009

{Contest} Give your mom the gift of photography



Being the photographer in my family, I am hardly ever in any photos. So it was a treat to have Stacey Potter make some beautiful photos of my expanding family. I knew down the road I would regret not documenting my 2nd pregnancy. At 36 weeks pregnant, we met in downtown Boulder hoping the rain would not stop the session. We lucked out.

In July, I am going to document Stacey's pregnancy as well. Looking forward to it and I am already dreaming up how to photograph her and her family.

I believe every mom should be spoiled and have their family professionally photographed to create heirloom images to be passed down from one generation to the next. Give the ever lasting gift of photography to your mom/wife for Mother's Day 2009. Send me a brief email by April 30th of why your mom/wife should receive a free portrait session and 1 11x14 print and 3 5x7 prints. The portrait session needs to take place within 20 miles of Boulder and needs to be booked by July 12th.

I look forward to reading your emails. Happy Mother's Day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love love love the photos of you guys from the weekend. xxoo CTA